In relation to Royal Decree-Law 13/2012 of March 30, BellesArtsFerran.com informs the USER about the cookies. This Royal Decree-Law is an extension of the second section of article twenty-two of the Law of Services of the Information Society (LSSI).
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you visit a web page. This file stores text information that can be read by the web when you visit it again at a later date.
They serve to make our service easier to use, effective and secure.
Most of the cookies we use are the so-called "session cookies" and they are automatically deleted after your visit. It runs when you add items to the cart, so that the information is stored on your computer and you can follow the purchase process.
Some cookies are necessary for this website to work properly!
What type of cookies are used on this website?
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user 's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Session cookies: are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. This type of cookie is the one used in this online store to identify the USER and to follow the purchase process.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to the user 's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Analysis cookies: those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of articles or services we offer you.
- Advertising and behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, in application or platform from which provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continued observation of their habitual browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Likewise, it is possible that when visiting a web page or when opening an email where an advertisement or promotion is published about our articles or services, a cookie will be installed in your browser that will later be used to show you related advertising. With the search you have done, develop a control of our ads in relation, for example, with the number of times they are seen, where they appear, at what time they are seen, etc. Actually we do not do this, but we are bound by Royal Decree-Law 13/2012 to inform about this possibility.
Revocation and deletion of cookies
You can easily allow, block or delete installed cookies by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you will not be able to access some of the sections of our website, specifically will not be able to register, can not be identified if you are already registered and can not make any purchase.
Deactivate cookie acceptance
Open the Google Chrome browser
- Select"Settings"in the list of functions (gray gear in the upper right corner) and click on "Show advanced options"
- In the"Privacy"section click on "Content Settings"
- In the"Cookies"section you can deactivate and save the configuration
- Open the Firefox browser
- Select "Options"in the list of functions (gray gear in the upper right corner)
- Select the "Privacy tab"
- In "History"Firefox select"Use custom settings for history"
- Uncheck the "Accept cookies" and save the configuration
- Open the Internet Explorer browser
- Click on "Tools", then on "Internet Options"
- Click on the "Privacy tab"
- Click on the "Advanced button".
- Check the box "Override the automatic administration of cookies"
- Now you can deactivate and save the settings
- Open the Safari browser
- Select "Settings" in the list of functions (gray gear in the upper right corner) and click on "Privacy"
- Under "Accept cookies" You can specify if and when to accept cookies. For more information, click Help (?)
- If you would like more information about the cookies that will remain stored on your computer, click on "Show cookies"
Remember that in order to reactivate the acceptance of cookies you only have to do the opposite to what is described here!
Third party service providers
||Gather anonymous information about navigation through the web in order to know the origin of visits and other similar statistical data.|
||Manage advertising displayed according to the information obtained by the user 's browsing habits not only through this website.|
||Social network service managed by Google.|
|Facebook Social Plugins
||Social network service managed by Facebook.|
||Social network service managed by Facebook.|
* Google Adsense has several subcontractors that we have not hired directly, the most common are DoubleClick. Others can be MediaMath, Evidon, MaxMind, Quantcast, etc. the list is very long and we can not list them all here.
To avoid possible navigation problems on this and other websites, we recommend that you leave your browser settings as they are, that accept cookies, but that they are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. If this is not possible, delete them manually every so often.
You can also install a plugin in your browser called Ghostery that will allow you to know at any time what are the cookies used by the web you are visiting at those moments. This plugin allows you to enable or disable at will each cookie.